Volunteer HELPER Application Form

Started by Mukri

What is Helper?
A Helper job is to answer, moderate, and help other players in-game or in Discord. Once you have the Helper rank, you will have the chance to be a Moderator.

What are the requirements?
At least 40m of activity on the server per day.
You must have at least 12H of gameplay on our server.
You must be 15+ years old.

Applications Format:

Minecraft Username: [Your In-Game name]
Discord Tag: 
Have you donated to the server?:
How many hours can you contribute to the server in a week?: 
When do you join PlanetBn?: 
SCENARIO: "A players are spamming about being scammed by other players, how would you resolve these issues?": 
Anything else we should know?: 

Note* Once you apply, you will not be able to apply again for about 1 weeks! & please do not give out your personal information (i.e real name, email) in your applications.

PlanetBn Sole Developer

By Mukri, 3 months ago x 3

Minecraft Username: Hunter

Discord Tag:  Hunter

I haven't yet

mostly 7 days a week, few hours per day (depends on real life situation )

About a year ago

SCENARIO: "A players are spamming about being scammed by other players, how would you resolve these issues?": 

Hear out both stories on both sides, then draw the conclusion and give our proper punishment if its necessary.

A skilled builder with sense of passion to continue forward.

By Hunter, 3 months ago x 1

Minecraft Username: MrGoldCoin
Discord Tag: GoldCoin#9963
Have you donated to the server?: Yes
How many hours can you contribute to the server in a week?: 1~2hrs or more per/day 
When do you join PlanetBn?: 3/4 years ago (2016/2017)

1) tell him to stop spamming. 

2) tell them to make a report in the forum with evidence.

3) investigate and do punishment if required.

4) spamming punishment:

-1. first warning

-2. 1hrs mute

-3. 12hrs mute

-4. 1 day mute and so on

still studying, and I might be busy sometime.

Pbn helper during season 4.

pretty good at building.

By MrGoldCoin, 3 months ago

Minecraft Username: [Your In-Game name]

Alpha218__

Discord Tag: 

Alpha218

No

24 hours a week (3.43 hours a day on average)

Since the start of the server. (2014)

Tell that player to stop spamming since it's against the rules, stay calm, and inform him to report it to the server's forum. 

I was a helper during the early times of PlanetBN (My IGN was "agnl") (2014) and I made a lot of good friends back then. I am now matured (unlike back then) and I am experienced at being staff now since I became staff on different active server after I left PlanetBN during that time. I am active, friendly and good at managing the server chat and I'm also familiar with lots of commands from different plugins. I believe that maturity will make a staff, a good staff since a matured person sorts out what bad things are and what good things are and makes good decisions most of the time. 

By Alpha218__, 3 months ago

Minecraft Username: KingOfTheDead
Discord Tag: KingOfTheDead
How many hours can you contribute to the server in a week?: About 40 hrs (If Im not Busy)
When do you join PlanetBn?: June 2020 From A friend (ZulHaz)
SCENARIO: "A players are spamming about being scammed by other players, how would you resolve these issues?": Tell him to stop spamming and ask nicely if he needs any help.
Anything else we should know?: Im socially awkward. But trust me, im friendly. I Like this server. the people are kind and nice. Also im going to COSMO in Oct. (Inshaa Allah) if i get the scholarship. Hopefully I Get. Do Pray for me :)

By KingOfTheDead, 3 months ago

Minecraft Username: HexDealer
Discord Tag: HexDealer#4621
How many hours can you contribute to the server in a week?: Almost everyday
When do you join PlanetBn?: This year around May (From a  friend NaughtyBacon)
SCENARIO: "A players are spamming about being scammed by other players, how would you resolve these issues?": Tell  He/She to stop spamming and ask in what way did he/she got scammed...ask he/she to report to the discord or at the forum.
Anything else we should know?: Currently waiting for my new job, i may not talk much but im a good listener and i tend to forget the things that are not important sometimes LOL :D

By HexDealer, 3 months ago

Minecraft Username: ShahFiz21
Discord Tag: ShahFiz#5521
Have you donated to the server?: I haven't donated everything(because of money issue)
How many hours can you contribute to the server in a week?: 8/9 hours a week
When do you join PlanetBn?: Since July 2020
SCENARIO: "A players are spamming about being scammed by other players, how would you resolve these issues?": I will investigate the issue about being scammed by other player. If I caught that player was scamming, I will bring the issue to the Mods and Admins.
Anything else we should know?: I maybe online like 3/4 days because of my class session in pandemic situation. And also I'm a Youtuber. I do post some of Minecraft video and sometimes unboxing video, so you can check my Youtube channel here, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGVQnNehB0ApXy8EnG7CK6g

By ShahFiz21, 2 months ago

Minecraft Username: NazSenpaiOwO
Discord Tag: Nazrul~Senpai#1359
Have you donated to the server?: Not yet ( I'm still student at college to get job as police investigation )
How many hours can you contribute to the server in a week?: 5/6 hours per week

When do you join PlanetBn?: August 2020
SCENARIO: "A players are spamming about being scammed by other players, how would you resolve these issues?": I'm gonna ask that player to stop spamming, calm down and explain why spamming on chat..
Anything else we should know?: Im good as helper/moderator to help player if they are in trouble and moderator to let them not spamming, scamming, griefing and more. I'm about to college with 2 years as police investigation and after i get job, i can support this server. Plus, im about to be a youtuber later in the future.

Haniff

By NazSenpaiOwO, about 1 month ago

Minecraft Username: MI7MHARX
Discord Tag: MI7MHARX#9199
Have you donated to the server?: Not yet for now, maybe somewhere in the future.
How many hours can you contribute to the server in a week?: Currently I've finished my diploma and unemployed, so I usually log in into the server almost everyday, mostly during nightime.
When do you join PlanetBn?: Around July this year.
SCENARIO: "A players are spamming about being scammed by other players, how would you resolve these issues?": Even as a normal member of the server, I've been trying to help all the members with their problems such as the how-to in the server and many other. The issue of player spamming about being scammed can be resolve by ask the player to calm down first and not spamming the chatbox, also ask him/her to tell what's actually happened to him/her. The spamming won't happened if there's a people that can help him at first, so with me being around, it will helps to decrease the spamming rate in the chatbox. If there's an Admin/PBN online at the moment, I'll help to explain back to them so that it's easier for Admin/PBN to try solve the issue if it needing some looking through the server's log. If not, then I'll ask the player to report it in the server's Discord.
Anything else we should know?: I'm good at communication in both English and Bahasa Melayu, as I've finished my Diploma in Communication and Media, and I'm currently the Chief Malay Proofreader for Minecraft & Minecraft Launcher at Crowdin and a Former Malay Translator for Twitter. Also I'm good at administrations as I've been selected for several positions in the university where I need to interact, help and manage all the students in the clubs/events that I've been. Being a musician (drummer, pianist, composer, etc), a videographer, and a digital content creator are some of my skills that may help the server in some occassion. 

By MI7MHARX, 28 days agoLast edited: 28 days ago

Minecraft Username: TNTOJ
Discord Tag: !TNTOJ#6969
Age: i, actually 14 but i wanned to apply and nate(pbn) said i should just give it a shot either tho im 1 yr under( but have a lot of experience) 
Have you donated to the server?: im pretty new but im gonna buy mvp if i stay and it looks like i am

How many hours can you contribute to the server in a week?: atleast 20 hrs a week but i can prob do like 30 avg
When do you join PlanetBn?: i joined soon a week ago and scince i joined i have played it 5-6 hrs a day

First i whould talk to em, in disc or in game. i whould ask for ss of what happend. then i whould try to solve as good as i can and make an solution. if this doesnt work( after using a good amount of time trying to fix) i whould ask them to report in player reports or dm an admin or other staff to help me solve. i whould explain for the admin exactly what happend from my point of view. and if nothing works id try to use more time on it or get someone thats a little better then me to do it. 

if there are any other scenarioes i whould use an warn system i use on an server or see what happend and take actions out of that. example:

1st give a warn to them and tell them what they did wrong and ask em politly to stop with it.

2nd if they doesnt listen and keep doing it i whould probly mute for 5m if not that bad and like 1 hr if bad like spam

3rd i whould mute them for 6 hrs if they doesnt stop at all and continue after/ if they spawn kill and greef i whould mby give them an timeout if they are really bad contact admin or just trap em in a cage while they get the heat down.

4th i whould mute them for an day and tell it to a person with higer rank then me, discuss what we should do.

5th if people with higer rank agree and they wont listen then il might ban them/ get help to do it for 1 day to 7 days. (like admin or something have to agree, like nate or weg or some other)

i have a good amount of experience because im boss over all staff in an discord with 1750 members atm gaining like 50 a day and is owned by an youtuber with 63k subs atm. here is link if you wanna look at it: https://discord.gg/tqmPp75EcF i have worked there for like 5 months ish and moved up ranks(pretty hard) and i get a good amount of activity and im rank nr 1 on the discord server in activity/level. i have done a test to see how many that liked me/ hated me and it was 43 that answerd the poll, i got 37 for that i was good staff and 6 for not(most of them where people i had warned/ muted). im very active on that server and hit like 4hrs ish of talking and 16 hrs of online time/ in reach. Im trying to get big at youtube and other social media at the side, at youtube i have 160subs rn, tiktok 900 etc. and at the end of my previus youtube vid i adv for the server bcs i rly enjoy it and whould like more people to join it so it can grow and can get members in all minigames like bw(when that come out) so its always people to have fun with on. il keep on showing the server adress in my vids. as i mentioned a little earlier i have pretty good experience with moderation and administration.  

A little about me: I like music, gaming and workeout. I have a lot of school and homework but get on whenever i can and get a good amount of activity like 3hrs a day atleast. i live in norway my time is gmt+1 i think and i get on every morning and after school to check how ppl are on the server. IF ANYTHING YOU WHOULD LIKE TO KNOW PLS LET ME KNOW AND IL TELL. thx for reading and have an awsome day:)

By TNTOJ, 18 days agoLast edited: 18 days ago