Volunteer HELPER Application Form

Started by Mukri

What is Helper?
A Helper job is to answer, moderate, and help other players in-game or in Discord. Once you have the Helper rank, you will have the chance to be a Moderator.

What are the requirements?
At least 40m of activity on the server per day.
You must have at least 12H of gameplay on our server.
You must be 15+ years old.

Applications Format:

Minecraft Username: [Your In-Game name]
Discord Tag: 
Have you donated to the server?:
How many hours can you contribute to the server in a week?: 
When do you join PlanetBn?: 
SCENARIO: "A players are spamming about being scammed by other players, how would you resolve these issues?": 
Anything else we should know?: 

Note* Once you apply, you will not be able to apply again for about 1 weeks! & please do not give out your personal information (i.e real name, email) in your applications.

PlanetBn Sole Developer

By Mukri, 8 days ago x 2

Minecraft Username: Hunter

Discord Tag:  Hunter

I haven't yet

mostly 7 days a week, few hours per day (depends on real life situation )

About a year ago

SCENARIO: "A players are spamming about being scammed by other players, how would you resolve these issues?": 

Hear out both stories on both sides, then draw the conclusion and give our proper punishment if its necessary.

A skilled builder with sense of passion to continue forward.

By Hunter, 8 days ago x 1

Minecraft Username: MrGoldCoin
Discord Tag: GoldCoin#9963
Have you donated to the server?: Yes
How many hours can you contribute to the server in a week?: 1~2hrs or more per/day 
When do you join PlanetBn?: 3/4 years ago (2016/2017)

1) tell him to stop spamming. 

2) tell them to make a report in the forum with evidence.

3) investigate and do punishment if required.

4) spamming punishment:

-1. first warning

-2. 1hrs mute

-3. 12hrs mute

-4. 1 day mute and so on

still studying, and I might be busy sometime.

Pbn helper during season 4.

pretty good at building.

By MrGoldCoin, 8 days ago

Minecraft Username: [Your In-Game name]

Alpha218__

Discord Tag: 

Alpha218

No

24 hours a week (3.43 hours a day on average)

Since the start of the server. (2014)

Tell that player to stop spamming since it's against the rules, stay calm, and inform him to report it to the server's forum. 

I was a helper during the early times of PlanetBN (My IGN was "agnl") (2014) and I made a lot of good friends back then. I am now matured (unlike back then) and I am experienced at being staff now since I became staff on different active server after I left PlanetBN during that time. I am active, friendly and good at managing the server chat and I'm also familiar with lots of commands from different plugins. I believe that maturity will make a staff, a good staff since a matured person sorts out what bad things are and what good things are and makes good decisions most of the time. 

By Alpha218__, 8 days ago

Minecraft Username: KingOfTheDead
Discord Tag: KingOfTheDead
How many hours can you contribute to the server in a week?: About 40 hrs (If Im not Busy)
When do you join PlanetBn?: June 2020 From A friend (ZulHaz)
SCENARIO: "A players are spamming about being scammed by other players, how would you resolve these issues?": Tell him to stop spamming and ask nicely if he needs any help.
Anything else we should know?: Im socially awkward. But trust me, im friendly. I Like this server. the people are kind and nice. Also im going to COSMO in Oct. (Inshaa Allah) if i get the scholarship. Hopefully I Get. Do Pray for me :)

By KingOfTheDead, 8 days ago

Minecraft Username: HexDealer
Discord Tag: HexDealer#4621
How many hours can you contribute to the server in a week?: Almost everyday
When do you join PlanetBn?: This year around May (From a  friend NaughtyBacon)
SCENARIO: "A players are spamming about being scammed by other players, how would you resolve these issues?": Tell  He/She to stop spamming and ask in what way did he/she got scammed...ask he/she to report to the discord or at the forum.
Anything else we should know?: Currently waiting for my new job, i may not talk much but im a good listener and i tend to forget the things that are not important sometimes LOL :D

By HexDealer, 8 days ago

Minecraft Username: ShahFiz21
Discord Tag: ShahFiz#5521
Have you donated to the server?: I haven't donated everything(because of money issue)
How many hours can you contribute to the server in a week?: 8/9 hours a week
When do you join PlanetBn?: Since July 2020
SCENARIO: "A players are spamming about being scammed by other players, how would you resolve these issues?": I will investigate the issue about being scammed by other player. If I caught that player was scamming, I will bring the issue to the Mods and Admins.
Anything else we should know?: I maybe online like 3/4 days because of my class session in pandemic situation. And also I'm a Youtuber. I do post some of Minecraft video and sometimes unboxing video, so you can check my Youtube channel here, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGVQnNehB0ApXy8EnG7CK6g

By ShahFiz21, 2 days ago